Roll-on Wax For Normal and Dry Skin 100 ml
It doesn't contain sugar. Calendula extract helps to minimise redness and irritation of skin that may occur after waxing.
It can be applied easily thanks to special head.
How to use
Easy and convenient application
- Heat the Roll-on wax in roll-on kit, boiling water or microwave oven until thoroughly melted.
- Make sure that the waxing area is clean and dry.
- Remove the cap and apply wax to skin in direction of hair growth.
- Stick a strip and pull the strip back on itself very quickly in 1 swift motion.
- Clean your skin with cleaning oil after waxing.
- Read all warnings and instructions before use.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line but not suitable for use on face, head, breast, perianal and genital area.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use.
- If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse your skin thoroughly with cold water.
- If symtoms persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not wax over the same area more than once.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- Waxing may cause bruises in especially sensitive skins.