Wax Strips For Sensitive Skins 12s
Jojoba extract helps to minimise redness and irritation of skin that may occur after waxing.
Package contains 12 pieces wax strips and 2 pieces moisture cleaning wipes.
How To Use
Easy and Convenient Application
- Rub the wax strip between your hands until wax feels warm.
- Slowly peel the strip.
- Apply the strip over the hair to be removed in the direction of hair growth.
- Make sure the strip is completely sticking your skin.
- Hold the skin taut below strip and pull the strip back on itself very quickly in 1 swift motion.
- After waxing, clean your skin with Depitak Cleaning Wipes.
- Read all warnings and instructions before use.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line but not suitable for use on face, head, breast, perianal and genital area.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use.
- If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse your skin thoroughly with cold water.
- If symtoms persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not wax over the same area more than once.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- Waxing may cause bruises in especially sensitive skins.